5 bedroom detached house for saleEling Hill, Totton, Southampton
Sold STC £575,000
- DETACHED GEORGIAN PROPERTY
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
This Georgian period property situated in the highly sought after village of Eling, originally known as the Village Bells public house has been beautifully and sympathetically restored to a five bedroom detached family home.
Fox & Sons are excited to present to the market a Georgian period property situated in the highly sought after village of Eling, originally known as the Village Bells public house, which has been beautifully and sympathetically restored to a five bedroom detached family home maintaining an abundance of character, charm and history.
This stunning property comprises of: a charming living room centred upon an antique cast iron wood burner, Dining Room which is great space for formal dining and entertaining also utilizing the original bar, bespoke country style kitchen/breakfast which has been hand crafted using exacting materials, Two En-suites and contemporary family bathroom boasting freestanding roll top baths, four double bedrooms, a further reception rooms which could be a family room/snug. In addition to this property there is ample parking, detached double garage and the gardens are well maintained and landscaped.
Lounge 12' x 12' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.71m )
Snug 11' 10" x 14' 2" ( 3.61m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 13' 10" x 15' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.65m )
Dining Room 35' x 14' 7" into bay ( 10.67m x 4.45m into bay )
Bedroom One 21' 7" x 12' 6" ( 6.58m x 3.81m )
En-Suite To Bedroom One
Bedroom Two 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.89m )
En-Suite To Bedroom Three
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Five 11' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 3.51m x 3.51m max )
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56696593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.