2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyvern Terrace, HALIFAX
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000***
- Two Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Well Presented
- Close to Amenities and Local Schools
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000*** A well presented two bedroom semi-detached property comprising of: Entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Enclosed yard to the rear.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property comprising of: Entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Enclosed yard to the rear. Local to amenities schools, doctors. Occupying a pleasant position within a most popular, well established and accessible residential location.
Single glazed external door and windows to the sides and front elevation. Tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 1" max ( 4.39m x 3.99m max )
Lounge features an original gas fireplace with tiled inset on a granite hearth and wood surround which sets the tone for this charming room. Coved ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 13' 1" into steps ( 2.69m x 3.99m into steps )
This modern kitchen comprises of; A range of fitted wall and base units with cream doors and contrasting complementary work surfaces. Sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap, four ring gas hob and oven with cooker hood over. Splash back tiles, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed door and window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 13' 8" max ( 3.94m x 4.17m max )
Master bedroom features two double glazed windows to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Includes a three piece white suite comprising of; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed paved area. To the rear is flagged with a raised decking section currently used as a seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56697085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.