2 bedroom cottage for sale22-24 Market Street, Dalton-in-Furness
Withdrawn from Market
- Deceptively Spacious Character Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utilit
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Extensive loft room with potential to develop
- Gss central heating
- Popular Location in Dalton
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious terrace cottage, originally two properties, situated within the conservation area of Dalton. The property has retained characteristic details with exposed sandstone walling, wood burner, beams with abundance of character. The cottage accommodation offers gas central heating and comprises of two separate living rooms, kitchen/diner, utility. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. Extensive loft room which could be developed to create a further bedroom subject to the necessary planning permission. To the rear of the property is a courtyard seating area. Recommended for viewing to appreciate the proportions of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56700247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101553001129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J H Homes, Ulverston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.