3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGwaun Coed , Brackla, Bridgend CF31 2HS
- Rarely Available On The Open Market
- Two/Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Driveway and Garage
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Popular Location
- Situated in a quiet Cul-De Sac
- No Chain
- Must Be Viewed
* Rarely Available Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer this detached bungalow for sale situated in the popular cul-de-sac of Gwaun Coed, Brackla. Comprising lounge, kitchen, shower room and three bedrooms. Further benefits Driveway and garage. Garden to front and rear. Offered with No Onward Chain, call to arrange a viewing 01656 750764.
Enter via UPVC double glazed door to hallway, textured ceiling, papered walls, carpet flooring, radiator, airing cupboard housing combi boiler, doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge (4.62m x 4.24m or 15' 02" x 13' 11")
UPVC double glazed bay fronted window, textured ceiling, plain walls with feature wall, carpet flooring, radiator, gas fire with surround.
Kitchen (3.61m Max x 2.51m or 11' 10" Max x 8' 03")
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC double glazed door leading to side access, matching wall and base units, integrated hob and oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink/drainer, textured ceiling, tiled splashback, radiator, laminated flooring.
Bedroom One (3.71m Max x 3.30m or 12' 02" Max x 10' 10")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, papered walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.63m x 2.97m or 11' 11" x 9' 09")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, textured ceiling, papered walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Dining Room/Bedroom Three (3.00m x 2.67m or 9' 10" x 8' 09")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, papered walls, laminated flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscured window to side aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower with electric shower over head, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Up and over door, side personal door.
Front - Decorative gravel with brick dividers, side access to rear garden, single driveway.
Rear - Laid to lawn, patio area, mature shrubs and hedges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56700286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.