3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale94 Lochend Road, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 8BU
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, stone-built three bedroom, semi-detached house, with front and rear gardens.
- Located in the popular area of Leith Links, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with a range appliances, a contemporary bathroom and good storage.
- In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing, an enclosed rear garden, a terraced garden to the front and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, stone-built three bedroom, semi-detached house, with front and rear gardens, located in the popular area of Leith Links, north-east of Edinburgh centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, a contemporary bathroom and good storage including a loft space. In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing, an enclosed rear garden, a terraced garden to the front and unrestricted on-street parking. A bright entrance hall gives access to the living room and carpeted stairway to the first floor and features ample space for outerwear storage. The spacious living room has room for both lounge and dining furniture and features a front-facing bay window, gas fireplace, decorative cornicework and quality wood-effect laminate flooring. French doors open to the dual-aspect dining kitchen which has tiled flooring and a sliding patio door to the rear garden. The modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlights, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe, whilst two further double bedrooms are rear facing and include wood-effect laminate flooring. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a P-shaped bath with mains shower above. Leith Links is a popular area of parkland, which has playparks, cycle paths and tennis courts, making it ideal for sport and leisure. Meadowbank sports centre and retail parks are both nearby and Portobello and the A1 are both easily accessible. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of restaurants and bars, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services; and a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7228322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.