4 bedroom detached house for salePriory Drove, Great Cressingham, Thetford
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rural Village Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Oil Fired Central Heating
A superb detached family home located within the rural but popular Breckland village of Great Cressingham offering modern and spacious accommodation throughout with NO ONWARD CHAIN so could be ready before Christmas!!!
Located within the rural but popular Breckland village of Great Cressingham just off of the A1065 between Swaffham and Mundford we are thrilled to offer this sizeable detached family home backing onto fields to the rear. Great Cressingham is a popular rural village benefiting from easy access to local market towns Swaffham & Watton where good local amenities are on offer the village itself has a country public house and also village playing field with playing area only a short walk from the property. Accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance hallway, beautiful kitchen/dining room, utility room, spacious living room opening onto a roomy conservatory, first floor landing, four great bedrooms with an en-suite off the master and lovely family bathroom. Moving outside there is a sizeable rear garden fully enclosed and an array of off street parking in the shape of a driveway along with single garage. An early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the size of this great family home.
UPVC double glazed door leads into;
Stairs to first flooring, doors to cloakroom, living room and kitchen/dining room.
Low level WC & hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Living Room 22' 7" x 11' 2" ( 6.88m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into;
Conservatory 11' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.43m )
UPVC conservatory with windows to all aspects and patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, polycarbonate roof, power and lighting.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 22' x 11' ( 6.71m x 3.35m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units, work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback, Integral electric oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Cooker hood above the hob, two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows to the front & rear aspect and space for family sized table & chairs. Door to;
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.68m )
Matching base and eye level units, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumbler dryer, UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, radiator and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and television point, Door to;
En Suite Shower Room
Modern fitted suite comprising of low level WC, hand basin with tiled splashback and walk in shower cubicle. UPVC obscured double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Modern fitted three piece white suite comprising of low level WC, hand basin with tiled splashback, separate bath with mixer tap shower and screen, radiator and UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens, the front has a mature hedgerow and lawned area, the rear is fully enclosed and backs onto open fields at the rear, is mainly laid to lawn and also benefits from patio seating area. Further benefiting from an array of off street parking in the shape of a driveway which leads to;
En-bloc single garage with power, lighting, up and over door and PVC personnel door to the side aspect.
Leave Swaffham on Brandon Road and follow for approximately four miles. Take a left turn to Gt Cressingham and proceed into the village, passing the Windmill public house on the left hand side. Take the next turning left into The Street and continue until the left hand turning onto priory drove where the property can be found on the right hand side marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56704324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.