2 bedroom apartment for salePark Vista Tower Wapping E1W
Offers in Excess of
- Highly sought after location
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge, gym, spa and cinema
- Large West facing terrace
- Smart Siemens appliances throughout
- Parking available by negotiation
***BOOK A 3D SMART VIEWING TODAY***
Park Vista, developed by Ballymore is the first new build development in Wapping in over a decade. Overlooking the historic Tobacco Dock entrance and within short walking distance Wapping overground station this is a rare opportunity to live within the luxury tower.
The property on offer is a two double bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of this brand new building offering close to 1200 sq/ft of living space which accomodates flexible and contemporary living. The apartment boasts a triple aspect reception room leading on to a large west facing terrace with stunning views of the city, an open plan smart integrated kitchen completed with marble and glass finished bathrooms.
This apartment has access to a range of facilities that one would expect of a development of this calibre with access to private residents club including cinema, gym, sauna and steam rooms along with a massage pool and library. The building offers secure bicycle storage facilities and secure underground car parking is available by separate negotiation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P22895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.