4 bedroom flat for saleTransept Street, Marylebone, NW1
- Located on the third floor with lift access
- Generous reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with excellent storage and adjoining dining room
- Four double bedrooms with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Stylish neutral décor and parquet wood floors
- Excellent ceiling height throughout
- Access to communal gardens
Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this superb four bedroom apartment offers a wealth of lateral living and entertaining space with high ceilings and beautiful parquet wood floors.
The apartment is moments from the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants found around Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are both close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.