2 bedroom cottage for saleTheatre Street, Dereham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End-Terraced Cottage Style Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Non-Estate Location
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- No Upward Chain
A well presented 2 bedroom end-terraced cottage style home, located within this non-estate position, in easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities. Further boasting a modern fitted kitchen, character features and gardens. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this very well presented 2 bedroom home, located within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and facilities.
Double glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Original working fireplace, radiator, television point, exposed timbers, double glazed window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
A range of modern wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in oven and induction hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, staircase rising to the first floor landing, exposed timbers, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
External entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.55m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen over, tiled plash backs, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, extractor fan.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, various plant and shrub beds and mature tree, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Follow the road over the controlled crossing and bear left into Theatre Street. Continue along and the property can be found on the left hand side, just off Emelson Close, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56705587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.