3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest View Road, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA
- OFF STREET PARKING TO REAR
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE, IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AS GOOD POTENTIAL RENTAL YIELDS.
A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE, IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AS GOOD POTENTIAL RENTAL YIELDS. This deceptive property offers 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen with Utility Area, Lean-to offering additional useful storage and gated access giving Off Street Parking.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
into alcoves, UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted 'plasma' style electric fire, decorative coved cornicing, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' x 8' (plus Utility Area) ( 2.74m x 2.44m (plus Utility Area) )
fitted with a range of modern 'beech' effect base and eye level units with contrasting work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over, 'chimney' style extractor hood, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit, plumbing and recess for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to Lean-to.
First Floor Landing
three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, close coupled WC, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' (excluding bay) ( 3.38m x 2.74m (excluding bay) )
fitted with a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes and dressing area, built in storage to bay window, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" (into alcoves) ( 3.66m x 3.38m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' ( 2.46m x 1.83m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, radiator.
Yard Area To Rear
double gates offering off street parking to a spacious paved yard area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56705632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.