2 bedroom apartment for saleBermondsey Works, London, SE16
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Situated across the fourth and fifth floors
- Due to complete in Summer/Autumn 2017
- Comprising approx 850sq ft
- Finished to the highest of specifications throughout
- 24 hour concierge
- Communal roof gardens
- Private residents gym
A fantastic two bedroom apartment situated across the fourth and fifth floors located in Telford Homes exciting new development Bermondsey Works, SE16.
Due to complete in Summer/Autumn 2017 this fantastic unit will comprise approx 850sq ft of exceptional living space finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from a 24 hour concierge, communal roof gardens and a private residents' gymnasium.
Bermondsey Works is ideally located with Canary Wharf being just 4 minutes away via the Jubilee line, London Bridge and Tower Bridge are both under 20 minutes away.
CGIs are used as a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56705827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.