4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Lawrence Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7JG
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR / FIVE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS
- TWO / THREE SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- ANNEXE POTENTIAL WITH GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND A SEPARATE W/C
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPERATE W/C
- POTENTIAL LOFT CONVERSION FOR TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS STPP
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
W Welch Estate Agents are pleased to present to the open market For Sale, this delightful detached house situated on the highly sought after St Lawrence Avenue in the favoured location of Tarring, Worthing which is conveniently situated in close proximity to local amenities and within multiple school catchment areas including Thomas A Beckett and Worthing High School. This property offers fantastic scope for modernisation and structural renovations (STPP) and on top of this offers the potential for annexe accommodation. Upon entry you will notice that the property requires some modernisation however is perfectly liveable upon purchase. Downstairs this property comprises two/three spacious reception rooms with the first reception room benefiting from being bay fronted and being lit with heaps of natural light, the second boasting a brick built fireplace and the third being used currently as a fifth bedroom with a modernised shower room within it enabling the potential for the annexe and benefiting from direct access to the rear garden. As well as this there is access to the extended, integral garage. Downstairs also comprises a larger than average kitchen diner through into a utility/breakfast room also offering access to the rear garden as well as a downstairs W/C. Upstairs you will find a further four well appointed bedrooms, three of which comprising the unique post 1900's characteristics of sinks. There is also a family bathroom with separate W/C. The loft comprises enough space to convert into a further two bedrooms with a bathroom (STPP) however the property does boast more than enough room as it stands currently. Additional benefits of this charming property include off street parking and a larger than average North facing rear garden. We advise early viewing of this pleasant home to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56707375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.