3 bedroom terraced house for saleEaton Mews, Chester
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £230,000 to £240,000
- Three bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- Front & Rear Gardens
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
Having undergone extensive refurbishment is this well presented three bedroom Mews property situated in the heart of Handbridge. The local area has ample local amenities and highly regarded schools and is within walking distance of Chester City Centre
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
Having undergone extensive refurbishment is this well presented three bedroom Mews property situated in the heart of Handbridge. The local area has ample local amenities and highly regarded schools and is within walking distance of Chester City Centre. Briefly the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom WC, living / dining room, breakfast kitchen with walk in pantry and a conservatory / utility room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and a garage.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Staircase to first floor.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Window to rear elevation.
Lounge/diner 20' 10" x 11' 9" ( 6.35m x 3.58m )
UPVC window to front elevation. Wall mounted electric fire. Built in shelving unit. Coved ceiling. TV point Telephone point. Two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss fronted wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and breakfast bar with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring gas hob. Glazed splashback. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Fridge. Walk in pantry. Recessed spotlights. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to garden.
Storage cupboard housing boiler. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Double built in wardrobe. TV point
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Built in double wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and shower attachment to mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Vanity unit. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Shaving point. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Inset LED spotlights.
Gravelled front garden with planted centre piece an paved pathway leading to property entrance.
A low maintenance rear garden with paved patio, planted borders and timber gate.
Garage 16' 8" x 7' 10" ( 5.08m x 2.39m )
Up and over garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56707378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.