4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunderland Road, Wolviston, Billingham
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £425,000-£475,000
- RARELY AVAILABLE DETACHED PROPERTY
- GENEROUS PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PERSONALISE THIS PROPERTY
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £475,000** We are pleased to bring to the market this FOUR BEDROOM UNIQUE FAMILY HOME, which sits on a VERY GENEROUS PLOT in the extremely SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE of Wolviston. Externally to the front elevation is a good size garden, CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY and LAND to the side.
We are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom unique family home, which sits on a very generous plot in the extremely sought after village of Wolviston, Billingham. The property comprises of an impressive entrance hallway, good size lounge, spacious kitchen, dining room, snooker room, four bedrooms with Master Bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and family bathroom. Externally to the front elevation is a good size garden, circular driveway and to the side is a separate driveway leading to a garage and expansive garden. This property is well situated for local schools, shops and transport links throughout Billingham and beyond.
Entrance Hall 20' x 11' 11" ( 6.10m x 3.63m )
Door to front, fantastically spacious entrance hall, cornice to ceiling.
Pedestal wash hand basin, wc, boiler.
Study 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 24' x 17' ( 7.32m x 5.18m )
Three double glazed windows to side, patio doors to front.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side, cornice to ceiling.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 12' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.39m )
Base cupboards door to garage
Bedroom One 16' 4" Plus depth of robes x 12' 7" ( 4.98m Plus depth of robes x 3.84m )
light and airy room with the benefit of an en-suite
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 7" to back of robes ( 3.68m x 3.53m to back of robes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 8" to rear of robes ( 3.68m x 3.56m to rear of robes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 14' 7" into eaves x 12' 6" ( 4.45m into eaves x 3.81m )
Fitted with a suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled, wc, double glazed window to front.
Loft Room One 23' 11" x 18' 9" into eaves ( 7.29m x 5.71m into eaves )
Two double glazed windows to rear.
This delightful property offers a generous driveway and a double garage,
Mature gardens with a good degree of privacy surround this lovely bungalow, offering an ideal location for family living.
Please note that the strip of land (and Greenhouse) that runs behind the adjacent neighbours rear garden is currently being purchased by seperate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56708006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.