3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDuncombe Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 3RG
- 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- EXTENDED & REDESIGNED ACCOMMODATION
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND ENSUITE SHOWER/WC
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND PATIO
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- GAS HEATING TO RADIATORS
- NO THROUGH ROAD LOCATION
- 20' 7 X 10' 7 LOUNGE/DINER
*SOLD BY RICHARD H WELLS* A modern EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE, forming part of a small development of only 4 properties built in a cottage style and enjoying a convenient non estate position. The property was built circa 2011 and more recently extended to create a spacious, bright and airy LOUNGE/DINER with bi-fold doors onto a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN and an ADDITIONAL BEDROOM with ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC. The KITCHEN is attractively fitted with a good range of HIGH GLOSS wall and base units, with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and GRANITE WORKTOPS. The house has been designed in a cottage style to blend in with its setting, and features DOUBLE GLAZED SASH STYLE WINDOWS and GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Unusually, the house has a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY providing off-street PARKING and A SIDE GATE to the rear garden. NO ONGOING CHAIN
The property enjoys a convenient no through road position within a short walk of local amenities which include a Tesco Express and Post Office (about 0.2 of a mile). The village of Northchurch lays to the north edge of Berkhamsted alongside the A4251 Berkhamsted to Tring road. There is local school, St Marys CE First school, a recreation ground and access onto the Grand Union Canal tow path for those that like walking. For the commuter, Berkhamsted station (1.7 miles) provides services into London Euston and Milton Keynes Central.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard H Wells, Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.