3 bedroom detached house for saleForest Road, Llay, WREXHAM
Sold STC £195,000
- Guide price £195,000 - £205,000
- Detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Guide price £195,000 - £205,000. Situated to the outskirts of Llay is this delightful and well presented three bedroom detached family home having been recently updated by the current owners. The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to Mold, Wrexham and Chester.
Guide price £195,000 - £205,000. A delightful and well presented three bedroom detached family home having been recently updated by the current owners to include an attractive kitchen. The property is situated to the outskirts of Llay with an attractive aspect to front and delightful enclosed landscaped garden to rear. The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to Mold, Wrexham and Chester and the A483 is within a few minutes drive. Internal inspection highly recommended. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three good sized bedrooms a WC and bathroom, Outside there are lawned gardens to the front and rear, a driveway and garage.
Double glazed composite entrance door to side elevation. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Tiled flooring.
Door To Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Feature fireplace with coal effect fire. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear elevation. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard. TV point. Radiator. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of high gloss fronted wall and base units in complementary worksurfaces and inset ceramic sink and drainer unit. Integrated double oven and grill with separate four ring gas hob with glazed splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 1" to wardrobes ( 4.04m x 2.77m to wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobe, cupboards, drawers and dressing table. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes, cupboard, drawers and dressing table. Radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising p-shaped bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Low level WC. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and leading to the garage. Adjacent is a lawned garden with dwarf brick wall and planted border and a gate provides access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with paved patio and planted borders with fencing to boundaries with the added benefit of not being overlooked.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.66m x 2.46m )
Up and over garage door. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56708635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.