2 bedroom terraced house for saleWileman Street, Fenton, ST4
Sold STC £59,950
- Traditional mid terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Double glazing
- Brick garage to rear
- Popular residential location
- Generous accommodation
- NO CHAIN!
* A traditional Victorian mid terraced home
* Ideal for first time buyers or investors
* Features include double glazing and brick garage to rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises:
* Hallway, dining room and sitting room
* Fitted kitchen, rear hallway and bathroom/WC
* FF: landing and two double bedrooms
* Good location, viewing recommended. NO CHAIN!
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet.
DINING ROOM : 11'3" x 7'10" (3.43m x 2.39m) , Fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing
SITTING ROOM : 15'8" x 11'5" (4.78m x 3.48m) , Fitted carpet, double glazing. Open plan staircase.
KITCHEN : 12'6" x 6'7" (3.81m x 2.01m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
REAR HALLWAY : Airing cupboard.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Sealed unit double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'2" x 9'5" to wardrobes (3.40m x 2.87m) , Fitted carpet, double glazing, wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'3" x 11'8" (3.73m x 3.56m) , Fitted carpet, double glazing, store.
EXTERNALLY : There is an enclosed yard and brick garage to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street, turn right onto Victoria Road in the direction of Hanley city centre. Wileman Street is then situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.