2 bedroom apartment for saleWilliam Harris Way, Colchester
- Good Sized Two Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Investment Opportunity With Tenants In Residence Until 2017
- South Colchester Location
- Close To Many Schools, Shops & Amenities
- Short Drive Or Bus Journey To The Town Centre
- Fiber Broadband Connected
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- No Onward Chain
*** Tenants In Residence Until June 2017, Paying £650 Per Calendar Month ***
Palmer and Partners are delighted to offer for sale this investment opportunity, comprising of a two double bedroom first floor apartment, situated in the popular Solus Development to the South of Colchester. The property provides excellent access to nearby schools, shops and amenities, as well as being a short drive or bus journey to Colchester's historic town centre. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/diner, two good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, an additional family bathroom and a kitchen. The property is further enhanced by having allocated parking for one vehicle. Offered for sale with no onward chain, we would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC: B
Door To Entrance Hallway
Security entrance phone, airing cupboard and a wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge/Diner 5.59m (18'4") x 3.51m (11'6")
Double glazed window x2, wall mounted electric heater, access to the kitchen and double glazed patio doors leading onto the Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 3.51m (11'6") x 2.08m (6'10")
Fitted with a range of wooden laminated work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, eye level cupboards over, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob with an extractor over, stainless steel sink and drainer set into surface, space for white goods, double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 4.37m (14'4") x 2.79m (9'2")
Double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater and access to the en-suite.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted electric heater and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 4.34m (14'3") x 2.29m (7'6")
Double glazed window and a wall mounted electric heater.
Panel enclosed bath with tiled splash backs surrounding, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted electric heater and an extractor fan.
The property benefits from communal gardens and allocated parking for one vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.