4 bedroom detached house for sale1A Daylesford Close, Poole, Dorset
Orion and Calypso are within the Lilliput and Baden Powell School catchment areas, and enjoy an elevated position looking out over Whitecliff Park and across the harbour to Brownsea Island.
Odyssey Homes has created two more stunning homes, building on a reputation for a standard of finish that can only be described as spectacular – perfect for the modern family that wants to live in luxury.
Nestled between Poole and the Sandbanks Peninsula (one of the most affluent locations in the UK) the area boasts Blue Flag sandy beaches, several yacht clubs offering all classes of sailing and racing, marinas with stunning superyachts and an array of water sports. The shallow harbour lends itself perfectly to kitesurfing, windsurfing and water sport schools promoting training and/or equipment hire. The local area offers an exceptional café culture, excellent restaurants and boutique shopping.
Stylishly designed & beautifully finished
• Spacious first floor open plan living area with harbour views and terrace
• Large additional top floor living area opening onto dining terrace with spectacular harbour views
• Bespoke contemporary kitchen with integrated
• Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite wet room
• Bespoke fitted bedroom wardrobes
• Boutique branded luxury bathroom suites
• Contemporary floor and wall tiling in bathrooms
• Intelligent Lutron Lighting system
• Private rear garden
• Large integrated double garage
• External brick finishes
• Seamless glass balustrades to first and second floor terraces
• Fitted alarm system
• 10 year LABC warranty
• Conforms to Part L Regulations
• Lilliput and Baden Powell School catchment area
Property ref: 121_2773_4191037
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56710615.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4191037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Canford Cliffs Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.