2 bedroom terraced house for saleDouglas Terrace, Stirling
- CLOSING DATE 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Downstairs wc
- Gas central heating & Double Glazing
- Landscaped rear garden with Patio and decking
- Driveway to front
- Close to local amenities
- Newly renovated to exceptional standard
**CLOSING DATE 12 NOON THURSDAY 3rd NOVEMBER** Immaculately presented mid terraced villa located within a sought after residential address just off the Kings Park area of Stirling. The property comprises well proportioned accommodation over two floors with entrance hall, attractive lounge offering feature fireplace, dining room, wc and modern fitted kitchen with appliances. A staircase leads to the upper floor where there are two well proportioned bedrooms, accommodation is completed by a modern shower room. The home has gas fired central heating and double glazed, to the outside there are attractive garden grounds that enjoy a high degree of privacy. A driveway to the front provides off road parking.
Douglas Terrace is a sought after address in the Stirling area and provides access to a superb range of amenities within the historic City centre, with its high street multiples and specialty shops within the Thistle Marches shopping centre. The Kings Park is located nearby for recreational pursuits. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the high standard of this property.
Lounge 3.57m (11' 9") x 4.31m (14' 2")
Dining Room 3.47m (11' 5") x 2.47m (8' 1")
Kitchen 3.47m (11' 5") x 2.47m (8' 1")
WC 1.00m (3' 3") x 1.47m (4' 10")
Master Bedroom 4.31m (14' 2") x 3.29m (10' 10")
Bedroom 2 2.80m (9' 2") x 2.85m (9' 4")
Bathroom 1.85m (6' 1") x 2.06m (6' 9")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56710630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1002752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.