2 bedroom flat for saleCumberland Park, Poet's Corner, W3
Under Offer £675,000
- Gorgeous split level two bedroom maisonette
- Styled and designed professionally
- Flooded with natural light from multiple aspect windows
- Open layout which provides a contemporary living space
- Use of the beautiful communal gardens
- Great location for the local amenties and open green space
- Access to transport in and out of London
- Close to future Crossrail station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This split-level two bedroom maisonette has been professionally designed by an interiors specialist and holds a host of bright open rooms with a stylish finish creating exceptional contemporary living.
Cumberland Park is located close to the open spaces of Acton Park, the convenience of local amenities on the desirable Churchfield Road, within easy reach of the exclusive Park Club and transport links such as Acton station and A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.