5 bedroom detached house for saleHamstreet
Sold STC £499,000
- NEWLY BUILT EXECUTIVE HOME
- SUPERB VILLAGE LOCATION
- RURAL VIEWS
- NEAR TO SCHOOL AND RAILWAY STATION
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- ENERGY RATING B
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A brand new executive 4-5 bedroom detached house built to an exceptionally high standard with low energy rating benefits and set in a desirable village location within walking distance to the popular primary school, shops and railway station. Front and rear gardens, off road parking and attractive countryside views.
This property is in an elevated position in the heart of the village. The village of Hamstreet offers some good local amenities including post office stores, primary school, nursery school, doctors surgery with dispensing chemists, restaurant, hairdressers and dentist. Hamstreet Railway station provides easy access to Ashford International Station which provides a fast service to London as well as access to the continent. The M20 motorway can be accessed at Ashford and the market town of Ashford also provides excellent amenities including secondary schools, supermarkets and shopping.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
STUDY/ BEDROOM 5
EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
Font and rear gardens with lawn, mature planting and full width patio. Off road parking for 3 cars.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
EPC B (85)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6724245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Hirst, Hamstreet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.