1 bedroom apartment for saleFairacres Road, Didcot
- South Facing Communal Gardens
- 99 Years Left On The Lease from 1985
- Ground Rent £215.00 Per Annum
- Service Charge £32.80 Per Week
- Beautiful Views
- Prime Town Location
One bedroom second floor apartment situated within a purpose built retirement development with good access to local amenities.
One bedroom second floor apartment situated within a purpose built retirement development with good access to local amenities. The accommodation offers lounge, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom. Further facilities within the development include communal gardens, communal lounge and communal laundry room.
Communal access to apartments. Stairs and lift leading to first floor and second floor.
Intercom phone. Airing cupboard. Storage heater.
Living Room 17' 9" Max x 10' 4" ( 5.41m Max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear. Electric wall heater. Views overlooking the communal gardens.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Fitted wall and base cupboards with inset sink and drainer. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Part tiling to walls.
Bedroom 15' 5" Max x 9' 5" ( 4.70m Max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Electric wall heater. Coving.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Full tiling.
Communal lounge and kitchen area. Outside has communal gardens with lawn, flowers and shrubs. The development has a site manager and all apartments have emergency pull cords direct to the site manager.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56712904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.