2 bedroom flat for sale3/2 Blackie Road, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 7NA
- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the front of a traditional, stone-built tenement, with shared rear garden.
- Enjoying a quiet, side-street location in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre.
- Accommodation consists of; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, satellite TV and telephone points and some traditional features including cornices and panelled woodwork.
- With shared garden ground to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking on Blackie Road and on adjacent streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Available Sundays 2pm-4pm.
Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the front of a traditional, stone-built tenement, with shared rear garden, in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre. Accessed via a well-kept common stair, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, satellite TV and telephone points and some traditional features including cornices and panelled woodwork. There is an area of shared garden ground to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking on Blackie Road and on adjacent streets. The carpeted entrance hall, with a deep storage cupboard (housing a washing machine), clothes pulley, radiator and spotlighting, serves the living areas. With a recessed front window, wall press, satellite TV point, and a doorway to the kitchen, the carpeted living room provides ample space for dining. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with a laminate worktop, tiled floor and walls, a freestanding gas cooker and fridge/freezer. The main double-bedroom sits to the front, with a recessed window, a built-in wardrobe, fitted carpet, plain cornice and a satellite TV point, and offers ample freestanding furniture space. A second, carpeted double bedroom, also front-facing, features a plain cornice and ample space for furniture. In addition, the fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a white, three-piece suite. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5519635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.