4 bedroom detached house for saleBlyth Road, Worksop
Sold STC £170,000
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000- £180,000
- VICTORIAN STYLE WITH A MODERN TWIST
- CORNER PLOT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND CELLAR
WHBrown are pleased to offer this four bedroom detached house on a corner plot in the popular location of Blyth road in Worksop, this property has Victorian style features with a modern twist.**Call to view today on 01909 500505**
WHBrown are pleased to offer this four bedroom detached house on a corner plot in the popular location of Blyth road in Worksop, this property has Victorian style features with a modern twist, breifly comprising of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, impressive GALLERY LANDING, four bedrooms, seperate toilet, family bathroom with VICTORIAN STYLE BATH and SEPERATE SHOWER CUBICLE, with garage and block paved drive. **Call to view today on 01909 500505**
With a front facing composite door, with a side facing double glazed window, storage cupboard, large radiator, impressive gallery landing
Lounge 16' 8" x 14' 9" to recess ( 5.08m x 4.50m to recess )
Front facing double glazed bay window with high ceilings and coving with ceiling rose, logburner, open fire insert, two wall lights, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.43m )
Large room with french doors, wood effect flooring, coving to the ceiling, door leading into double garage
Kitchen 16' 10" x 7' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.41m )
With a side facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen comprising of a range of dark wood wall and base units with roll work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, double oven with five ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washer machine, room for a fridge freezer, central heating and boiler, tiled flooring, radiator
with a side facing double glazing window, coving to the ceiling, access to airing cupboard, access to the loft with pull down landers and light
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 5" to recess ( 3.56m x 3.18m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 5' 9" x 8' 7" ( 1.75m x 2.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.11m )
With a side facing double glazed window, wooden flooring and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.18m )
With a side facing double glazed window, radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window, low flush wc
With a side facing double glazed window, Victorian style bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, radiator
With a electric door, power and light, with a tap, with a high pitched polycarbonate roof
Front- mainly laid to lawn area to the front and side of the property , hedging to the front with double access gate, blocked pave driveway leading to the garage
Rear- with a paved flooring perfect for entertaining, surrounded by fencing, with outside tap and light.
Accessed from outside with light perfect for outside storage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56714101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.