3 bedroom terraced house for salePrenton Place, Handbridge
Sold by Us £185,000
BRIEF DESCRIPTION The accommodation comprises in brief: Porch with secondary door opening to the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor; living room with wood effect laminate flooring, modern living flame gas fire and surround and useful deep under stairs storage cupboard; opening through to dining kitchen with a fitted range of wood fronted units, space for fridge freezer, a fitted seating bench with storage and a storage cupboard off housing the combination central heating boiler; and a shower room featuring a low level WC, vanity wash basin with granite display surface and a modern shower cubicle. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and access to a converted loft area featuring skylight windows, laminate flooring, light and power. Externally, there is a pleasant rear courtyard partially covered by a Perspex roof enabling outdoor use in all weathers and with gated rear access. The property also features a small garden to the front with pedestrian gated access.
LOCATION Prenton Place is situated within the much coveted and popular district of Handbridge within walking distance of the city centre, with quality day-to-day amenities on hand in both Handbridge itself and Chester city centre. Good local schooling is available at nursery, primary and high school level with the property being within walking distance of the Overleigh Primary School as well as the Queens Park and Catholic High Schools. Private schooling at the King's School is also convenient. Easy access is enjoyed to the Chester Business Park and A55 southerly by pass and pleasant walks can be enjoyed along The Meadows and the banks of the River Dee close by.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
PORCH Entered via a UPVC door, with tiled flooring, window.
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a sliding door off the porch with staircase off to the first floor, door through to living room.
LIVING ROOM 12' 10" x 13' 6" max (3.91m x 4.11m) with laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, modern gas living flame fire with wooden hearth, TV point, telephone point, useful deep under stairs storage cupboard, opening through to dining kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN 17' 1" x 8' 10" (5.21m x 2.69m) with a range of modern wood fronted base, wall and drawer units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, 'Diplomat' gas oven and hob, space for freestanding fridge freezer, radiator, laminate flooring, window to rear courtyard.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 10" x 7' 6" (1.78m x 2.29m) with shower enclosure, low level WC and vanity wash basin with granite display surface, tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING with loft hatch to converted loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 3" reducing to 13' 11" x 9' 9" (5.26m x 2.97m) with two windows, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 3" x 8' 6" (3.73m x 2.59m) with window, radiator, TV point.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 8' 4" (2.69m x 2.54m) with window, radiator.
LOFT SPACE 16' 10" x 8' 11" (5.13m x 2.72m) Accessed via a hatch from the landing with skylight window, laminate flooring, TV point, power and lighting.
EXTERNALLY There is a rear courtyard accessed via an external door off the dining kitchen with a pleasant flagged area, partially covered by a Perspex roof and with gated access to the rear alleyway.
DIRECTIONS Proceed out of Chester along the Old Dee Bridge into Handbridge taking the left hand turning onto Queens Park Road just before the Esso garage. Turn immediately right onto Hartington Street and continue up for approximately 1/4 mile before turning left into Appleyards Lane. Proceed along taking the left hand turning onto Prenton Place where the property will be found approximately half way along on the left hand side, clearly marked by our Humphreys For Sale notice.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on (01244) 401100.
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are a locally run business with over 50 years of partnership experience and can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
HUMPHREYS SURVEYORS Whether buying or selling through Humphreys, we are delighted that we can now provide a full survey and valuation service carried out by our team of chartered surveyors. This prudent step in a house purchase is strongly recommended and we would be more than happy to discuss the types of survey available and their associated costs.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56714341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909013320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.