4 bedroom detached house for saleRoman Lane, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern detached family house
- 4 well balanced bedrooms
- Stunning spacious 20ft kitchen/diner
- Light and airy lounge
- Lovely landscaped rear garden
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £470,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this spacious and modern detached family home, which is just over two years old and still well within the HSBC guarantee. There is no need to worry about cars passing by the front door as it is tucked away towards the end of a cul-de-sac. You will enjoy ample parking with a drive, a space opposite reserved for this plot and visitor parking.The entrance hall sets the tone for this home as it is light and generous. The stunning open plan kitchen/diner has a range of sleek modern wall and floor units with integrated appliances. The lounge offers more than enough space for a large suite and any other furniture you require, with French doors to the garden. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with a stylish en-suite and family bathroom.The rear garden is perfect for children to play and has a great sized patio area so you can look forward to inviting friends and family for BBQ's, there is also an additional decking area.The property boasts an open outlook and is just a few minutes’ walk onto the Downs Link, continue to the centre of the village in just 15 minutes with shops and services that cover most daily basics. You can enjoy time at the Southwater Country Park which is about a 10 minute walk from the house. Within walking distance are highly acclaimed primary schools and Horsham's accredited senior schools offer a bus service to and from Southwater.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 12'1 (5.36m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'4 x 10'4 (6.20m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 11'7 (4.70m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'1 (2.08m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 20'4 x 9'9 (6.20m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 10'1 (3.69m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 7'4 maximum (3.69m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 6'5 (2.29m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21908033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.