3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePorlock Road, Combe Down, Bath
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Three Bedroom Family House
- Two Reception Rooms plus Conservatory
- 17 Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- West Facing Landscape Gardens
- Driveway Parking to Garage
An extended, three bedroom, 1930's built family house set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Combe Down. Boasting extra living space, a larger kitchen, a ground shower room and attractive westerly facing landscaped gardens.
Accommodation comprises Hallway; Living Room; Dining Room; Kitchen; Conservatory; Shower/Utility Room; First Floor Landing; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Garden; Garage.
Double radiator. Stairs to first floor with cupboard below.
Living Room 13' 8" bay x 11' 8" bay ( 4.17m bay x 3.56m bay )
Double glazed bay window to front. Parquet flooring. Sealed fireplace. Ceiling coving. Double radiator. Double doors to...
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 9" alcove ( 3.63m x 3.58m alcove )
Patio doors opening into the conservatory. Radiator. Parquet flooring. Ceiling coving.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 10' 1" max ( 5.23m x 3.07m max )
Extended and well fitted kitchen with a matching wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Electric hob, oven and cooker hood. Fridge/freezer space. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Two double glazed skylight windows. Double radiator. Upvc door to outside.
Shower/utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.73m )
Corner shower cubicle with Mira shower unit. Low level WC. Wash basin. Radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Hatch to roofspace with ladder, light and part boarding. Built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 9" max ( 3.63m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in airing cupboard. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Suite comprising paneled bath with Mira shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashback. Ladder radiator.
Attractive and mature flower and shrub garden. Driveway to garage.
Garage 15' 6" x 7' 6" ( 4.72m x 2.29m )
Up and over door. Gas boiler supplying hot water and heating. Power and light.
Rear Garden 50' x 31' ( 15.24m x 9.45m )
Beautiful west facing enclosed garden that has been lovingly cared for by the present owner. Stocked with a wide variety of shrubs, plants and bushes providing a splash of colour all year round. Secluded patio and entertaining areas. Side access.
From the City centre proceed along Prior Park Road and then up Ralph Allen Drive. At the top turn right onto North Road, proceed over the new roundabout onto Bradford Road and then take the next right turn into Fox Hill. Take the first left turn into Hawthorn Grove and Porlock Road is the first right turn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715250.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.