2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGoodwood Drive, Alvaston, Derby
Guide Price £117,500
- WELL APPOINTED END TOWN HOUSE
- POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Well appointed two bedroom end TOWN House situated in a popular location of Alvaston which has excellent transport links to Derby City Centre and the A52. The property stands in a Cul-de-sac position and has a driveway and single garage. The property is being offered with no upward chain.
Well appointed two bedroom end town House situated in a popular location of Alvaston which has excellent transport links to Derby City Centre and the A52. The property stands in a Cul-de-sac position and has a driveway and single garage. The property is being offered with no upward chain.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
having front entrance UPVC door with obscure glass inset, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, a range of handmade wooden floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashback incorporating one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap and water filter system, space for a cooker, space for a fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to walls, electric heater, coving and sliding door leading into
Lounge 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
having remote control living flame gas fire with chrome trim, wooden surround, marble hearth and backplate, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage system, coving, rear elevation window, coving and double doors with side lights providing access into
Conservatory 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, tiled flooring, fan and light system and storage heater.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' into wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.96m into wardrobes x 2.67m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, dressing table with drawers, fan and light system, coving and large storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 3" into wardrobes ( 3.07m x 2.51m into wardrobes )
having front elevation double glazed window, range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and cupboard housing hot water cylinder and coving.
Shower Room 6' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.06m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and large shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and obscured glass, coving, storage heater, additional wall mounted electric heater and extractor fan.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to single garage and incorporates access to front entrance door, access to rear garden, outside tap and outside lighting. Single garage 16ft x 7ft 10ins having up and over door, wall mounted fuse box, power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed landscaped garden which incorporates a variety of mature flower beds and shrubs, paved patio, side access gate leading to the front of the property and boundary fencing. The rear of the property enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.