1 bedroom flat for saleGallacher Avenue, Paisley
Sold STC £70,000
- Spacious top floor flat
- Rec hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom
- Bedroom, GCH
- Character Property
- Early viewing is highly advised !
Generous first floor flat within the popular town of Paisley comprising: Reception hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. GCH, DG, security door entry, parking and communal gardens. Early viewing is a must to appreciate what the property has to offer.
Generous top floor flat within the popular town of Paisley. The property offers stunning views to the front across Paisley and the surounding areas which adds to the picturesque qualities this property has to offer. This spacious and pleasantly situated flat warrants early inspection to appreciate what the property has to offer. This property is quite individual immediately impressive.
The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance hall with security door entry, reception hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, bedroom and modern bathroom.
In addition the property has gas central heating, secure entry, parking and communal grounds.
Paisley town centre is only a few minutes by car and offers a selection of shops, schools and leisure facilities. Bus and rail services give regular commuting into Glasgow and throughout the local area. The M8 motorway is within 10 minutes by car, leading to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get on to the property market.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715265.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.