3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArdgour Road, Kilmarnock
- Most attractively extended three bedroom semi detached family home
- Driveway and garage
- Stylish kitchen, separate dining room, spacious lounge
- Three double sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- GCH. D.G
This most attractive three bedroom semi detached family home has been extended and comes with well maintained garden grounds with an extensive driveway, garage to the rear. Accommodation: entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms. GCH. D.G
Three bedroom extended semi detached family home is most attractively finished with well maintained garden grounds with an extensive driveway and garage to the rear.
The accommodation comprises lower level: entrance porch, reception hallway with storage, lounge, lovely fitted modern kitchen, separate dining room, family bathroom. On the upper level three double bedrooms.
This property further has gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Entrance Porch 8' x 5' ( 2.44m x 1.52m )
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 7' 2" x 15' 4" ( 2.18m x 4.67m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.29m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 12' ( 2.95m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.00m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.25m )
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 2" ( 5.16m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715271.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.