3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbrook Avenue, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000***
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway & Gardens
- Kitchen Diner
- Extensive Views
***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000*** Three bedroom property brought to the market with William H Brown on Woodbrook Avenue with local amenities close by and local schooling just a short distance away. Surrounded by fields and far reaching views the property is in a great location.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached property on Woodbrook Avenue. With local amenities close by and local schooling just a short distance away. Surrounded by fields and far reaching views the property is in a great location. In brief the property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge and dining/kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor.
Providing a cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Lounge 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
Room includes an open firplace with feature wooden surround and mantle. TV point, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/diner 16' 1" max x 22' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 6.76m max )
The L shaped room has been measured to its longest point. This modern kitchen includes a range of gloss white fitted wall and base units with complimentary contrasting work surfaces over. Offering a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and integrated election oven. Benefiting from tiling to splash areas and wood effect flooring. Space is available for a fridge/freezer unit, table and chairs and there is plumbing for a washing machine. Central heating radiator and double glazed windows to both the side and rear elevations. Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear decked area.
First Floor Landing
Offers access to all bedrooms, bathroom and the available loft space. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 14' 6" max ( 3.33m x 4.42m max )
The master bedroom provides a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
The bedroom features a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect benefitting from the surrounding open views.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.78m )
This bedroom includes fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to side and front elevations.
The house bathroom features a white three piece suite which includes; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and WC. Room is part tiled with a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is lawned garden and paved driveway offering off road parking. To the rear of the property is a raised decked area with steps leading down to the lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.