3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleForest View, Furnace Green, Crawley
Sold STC £325,000
- End Of Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended to Rear
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing
Highly desirable 3 bedroom end of terraced house situated in the popular neighbourhood of Furnace Green. The property has an inviting entrance porch which leads to the vast kitchen/dining room that presents itself as the ideal place for entertaining guests. The lounge is drenched in natural light from the large front window and there is the addition of an extension that provides a light infused family room. On the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom suite and a separate w.c.
Externally, there is a beautifully presented rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn and has a large patio area - the garden is perfect for dining alfresco on those long hot summer afternoons with a cool glass of wine. To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars, essential in this friendly bustling community. The property is considered in excellent move in condition and comes complete with replacement double glazed windows (2016) and a modern boiler.
Forest View is a short walk from stunning Tilgate Forest, its public golf course and Gainsborough playing fields. The Oaks Primary/Junior school is within 400m, which was rated good by Ofsted in 2012. For commuters Three Bridges mainline station is situated within 1.5 miles walk, with fast frequent links to the city in under an hour and Gatwick International Airport is just a short drive away.
* Entrance Porch: 3.51m x 1.37m (11' 6" x 4' 6")
* Kitchen Diner: 4.04m x 5.59m (13' 3" x 18' 4")
* Lounge: 5.59m x 3.25m (18' 4" x 10' 8")
* Family Room : 4.42m x 2.39m (14' 6" x 7' 10")
* Landing: 3.23m x 0.81m (10' 7" x 2' 8")
* Bedroom 1: 3.81m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3")
* Bedroom 2: 3.66m (narrowing to 10'9) x 3m (into recess) (12' x 9' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 2.49m x 2.34m (8' 2" x 7' 8")
* Bathroom: 1.68m x 1.68m (5' 6" x 5' 6")
* WC: 1.63m x 0.79m (5' 4" x 2' 7")
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
We have enjoyed 6 lovely years living in this property, we have invested a lot of time and care renovating to make it a welcoming and warm family home. We started a family shortly after moving in and due to two pending arrivals we are now in need of additional inside space. The neighbours, not only in the road but also adjacent to the house, are very friendly and always willing to chat. There is an excellent nursery and school, two churches, and two parades of shops (Tilgate and Furnace Green) very close by which all come in very handy. With the ever popular Tilgate Park a stone's throw away you will never be short of outside space which caters for a whole host of activities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.