2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Crescent, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7AH
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING = D
Tucked away in the corner of this popular cul de sac this two double bedroomed property is likely to appeal to a FIRST TIME BUYER or BUY TO LET INVESTOR.
Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed garden to the rear as well as parking to the front and side. The property is also double glazed throughout and has gas central heating as well as a single, detached garage.
For full details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP202148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.