3 bedroom terraced house for saleCromwell Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £175,000
- Perfect First Time Buy
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Must Be Viewed!
**PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY** For this three bedroom mid terraced house with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, enclosed rear garden and off road parking. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
This three bedroom mid terraced house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, lobby, bathroom, first floor landing and three bedrooms. There is an enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Early viewing is essential for this ideal first time buy.
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 13' 1" ( 3.91m into bay x 3.99m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace with surround and hearth, opening onto:
Dining Room 14' 3" max narrowing to 7' 5" min x 10' 10" ( 4.34m max narrowing to 2.26m min x 3.30m )
Radiator, understair storage cupboard.
Door to the bathroom and door to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Fitted with base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the garden.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with various shrubs and borders and a patio area. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the second right onto Russell Avenue, then second right into Cromwell Road. Ref: 1754.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.