2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoils Head Road, Halifax
Sold STC £100,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000***
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning panoramic views
- Modern and well presented throughout
- Decking area to the rear
***GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000*** William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom, modern mid terraced property in the ever popular area of Warley.
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom, modern mid terraced property in the ever popular area of Warley.This property is in a superb location and benefits from stunning panoramic views to the front elevation and has been modernised throughout over recent years. In brief, the property comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor. There are two good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the rear, a yard to the front, and on street parking is available. The property is fully double glazed and central heated and would be an excellent purchase for a first time buyer. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway which boasts laminate flooring and is fitted with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.19m into bay x 3.58m into recess )
This lounge is decorated to a modern and neutral finish and the focal point of this room is the chimney breast wall which has a living flame effect gas fire inset onto the chimney breast with wooden mantle surround and marble inset and hearth. The lounge benefits from natural coloured carpet, there is a central heating radiator and the UPVC double glazed bay windows to the front elevation and has stunning far reaching views down the valley.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 9' 5" max x 14' 9" max ( 2.87m max x 4.50m max )
The dining kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. The units incorporate a sink and drainer with a rinse head tap attachment, there is space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a dish washer, space and plumbing for a gas cooker, space for a tumble dryer. There is a UPVC double glazed window and double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.25m into recess )
This spacious double bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture and the focal point of this room comes from the stunning panoramic views, provided by the UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. This room has been decorated to a modern finish and there is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
The second bedroom would comfortably fit a double bed and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation which overlooks the rear garden.
The bathroom has been fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin, a panelled bath with chrome taps and over head shower. The bathroom has tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and a frosted double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance tiered area which has been paved and gravelled. The front garden provides a lovely area for sitting out and enjoying the stunning far reaching views. On street parking is also available
The rear garden benefits from a large decked area leading on to the lawned area to the top of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56715775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.