5 bedroom house for saleFawn Road, Upton Park, E13
- Spacious five bedroom end of terrace house
- Brilliant and spacious living/entertaining space
- Offers a separate conservatory and utility room
- Features a converted garage
- Provides a gorgeous paved garden
- Benefits from a excellent roof terrace of the second bedroom
- Set on a peaceful residential road
This fantastic five bedroom, house offers spacious interiors, benefiting from a sizeable open-plan reception/dining room, roof terrace, separate kitchen, conservatory, utility room and great garden shed storage space.
Fawn Road is a quiet residential street set close to West Ham Park, and within easy reach of the fantastic shops and Westfield found in Stratford. Upton Park Station (Hammersmith and City, District lines) offering quick access into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.