3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorcroft Avenue, Great Boughton, Chester
Sold STC £210,000
- Guide Price £210,000 - £240,000
- Great investment opportunity.
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking and detached garage
- Front and rear gardens
Guide Price £210,000 - £240,000. *Great investment opportunity* Situated in the popular residential area of Great Boughton is this three bedroom semi-detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and detached garage. In need of a program of modernisation. Viewing advised.
Guide Price £210,000 - £240,000. *Great investment opportunity* In need of a program of modernisation. Situated in the popular residential area of Great Boughton is this three bedroom semi-detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and detached garage. The property benefits ample local amenities as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales with access to all transport networks. In brief the property benefits entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner hall, shower room, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage. Internal inspection recommended.
UPVC Double glazed door with double glazed side panel opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 13' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.11m )
Original stained leaded window to side elevation. Wood block parquet flooring. Picture rail. Wall mounted gas heater. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Original doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Feature period tiled fireplace with tiled hearth. Picture rail. Economy 7 electric night storage heater. Double glazed half bay window to front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 11" + bay x 12' ( 3.63m + bay x 3.66m )
Feature period tiled fireplace and hearth. Picture rail. TV point. Wood block parquet flooring. Fitted shelving to side of chimney breast. Economy 7 electric night storage heater. Double glazed bay window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with single bowl sink and drainer unit. Electric cooker point. Gas point. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashback. Double glazed window to side elevation. Part double glazed door to side elevation. Doorway to inner hall. Original quarry tiled flooring. Wood parquet flooring.
Larder cupboard with shelving and louvered doors. Wood parquet flooring. Panelled door to shower room. Original quarry tiled flooring.
Shower Room 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
L-Shaped. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Tiled flooring. Tiled splashback. Fitted mirror. Wall lights. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access. Original doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into bay x 10' 2" ( 4.17m into bay x 3.10m )
Chimney breast with original tiled fireplace (not in use) with tiled hearth. Picture rail. Economy 7 electric storage heater. Double glazed half bay window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Chimney breast with original tiled fireplace with outset gas fire set upon a tiled hearth. Picture rail. Economy 7 electric storage heater. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
Picture rail. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a coloured three piece suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder with immersion heater. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Twin wrought iron gates open onto a concrete drive which extends along the right elevation and leads to the detached timber garage. Lawned garden to front with flower borders and hedging to front boundary.
Paved patio area to the rear elevation with lawned area beyond. Flower and shrubbery borders. Mature apple tree and two timber sheds.
Of timber construction with twin doors to front elevation. Two windows to side elevation. Access to shed at rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56719141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.