2 bedroom house for saleWestmorland Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Two bedroom mid terrace house
- In need of some modernisation
- Dining kitchen and rear porch
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- UPVC double glazing
- Garage to the rear, no chain involved
Two bedroom mid garden terrace house occupying an elevated position and is situated in a popular residential location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities. The property is in need of some modernisation.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Externally with gardens to the front and rear and a garage to the rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating (not tested) and double glazing.
No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 14'2 x 13'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'7 x 8'3 -
Reception 1 - 19'6 x 11'2 -
Kitchen - 14'1 x 9'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56719594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26597979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.