3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Drive, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EXTENSIVE RECEPTION SPACE
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ONLY A SHORT WALK TO BARNSLEY HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
This three bedroom semi-detached property is located in a sought after area close to the town centre and Barnsley hospital and provides a purchaser with the opportunity to modernise the property to provide an exceptionally spacious family home with an extensive rear garden.
This fabulous family home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor with three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from off street parking to the front and an extensive garden to the rear.
The property is located in a sought after area which benefits from a wealth of local amenities and is within walking distance of both Barnsley hospital and the town centre.
This property represents excellent value for money and provides an opportunity for someone to modernise the property to their own specification to provide an excellent family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56719660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.