3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTruman Avenue, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
ONE FOR THE GARDENER! *** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY *** UTILITY ROOM - FITTED KITCHEN - OFF ROAD PARKING - NO UPWARD CHAIN
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, approximately 3/4 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, utility room, generous rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Stairs to first floor landing. Storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to front. Low level wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled Floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 3" x 14' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.39m )
Two windows to rear. TV & telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Door to utility room. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Radiator. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 15' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.72m x 2.26m )
Door to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Loft access. Two windows to side. Window to rear. Radiator. Work surfaces. Tiled floor.
Window to front. Loft access ( loft is boarded). Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" plus door recess x 7' 1" ( 2.31m plus door recess x 2.16m )
Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Laminate floor. Storage cupboard.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Textured ceiling. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan with off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area and pond.
Further gardens are laid to grass with gravelled area to the rear. Mature trees and shrubs inset.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56719723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.