3 bedroom terraced house for saleWITHERN ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom mid terraced property
- Very large garden to the rear
- Two good sized reception rooms to the ground floor
- Un-allocated parking spaces to the front of the property
- Lots of storage cupboards throughout
- Downstairs W/C just off the hallway
- Available to view immediately
- Energy performance rating D & Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this three bedroom terraced property located in a popular area of Grimsby. The property itself offers great space throughout and a large rear garden. Ideal for first time buyers or investors for a buy to let, this property has been priced for a quick sale. Comprising of entrance hallway, W/C, living room, dining room and kitchen. The first floor has three double bedrooms along with bathroom and W/C. The gardens to the front and rear are lawned and the rear garden especially offers fantastic space and is ideal for someone who enjoys gardening. Available to view straight away, please contact our office to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56719798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7276339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.