3 bedroom detached house for sale18 George Grieve Way, Tranent, East Lothian, EH33 2QT
- Immaculately-presented, modern three-bedroom, detached house with a double driveway and gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in a quiet, family orientated residential development in Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and a ground floor WC-cloak room.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include an integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring and light fittings.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV points, integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally, the enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio and store shed, there is a low maintenance front, and mono-blocked double drive to the side.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - Wednesday 9th November 2016 at 12 Noon ** Immaculately-presented, modern three-bedroom, detached house with a double driveway, and gardens to the front and rear, located in a quiet, family-orientated residential development in Tranent. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room open to a dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and a ground-floor cloakroom with WC. Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include an integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring and light fittings. There is uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV points, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space. Externally, the enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio and store shed, there is a low maintenance garden to the front, and mono-blocked double drive to the side. The entrance hall features a built-in store cupboard and gives access to a cloakroom fitted with a two piece suite. The living room and dining room are set to the rear with twin sets of French patio doors to the garden, and secondary access to the kitchen from the dining area. The modern fitted kitchen features integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob and canopy with a stainless steel splashback. On the first floor, three double bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and wood-effect laminate flooring, with the master bedroom featuring an en-suite with mains shower. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a P-shaped bath with electric shower above. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with its traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6030113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.