4 bedroom detached house for saleCampbell Close, Rossett, Wrexham
- Guide price £280,000 - £300,000
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and double garage
Guide price £280,000 - £300,000. Situated to the head of this quiet cul-de-sac and within easy access of Darland Secondary School is this well proportioned beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home with large private and enclosed garden to rear. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Guide price £280,000 - £300,000. Situated to the head of this quiet cul-de-sac and within easy access of Darland Secondary School is this well proportioned beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home with large private and enclosed garden to rear. The property offers well appointed accommodation to include recently refitted kitchen/diner and also provides off road parking for two vehicles and adjoining double garage. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and double garage. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Canopy entrance with part double glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 10' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.23m x 1.88m )
Solid oak flooring. Radiator. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor. Built in cloaks cupboard. Doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising Wash hand basin. WC. Solid oak flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 24' 4" x 11' 3" ( 7.42m x 3.43m )
Chimney breast with heavy oak mantel and recess with gas fired stove set upon a brick hearth. Coved ceiling. Two radiators. TV point. Two high level double glazed windows to side elevation. Double glazed window to front elevation. Double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/diner 20' x 9' 3" ( 6.10m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with complementary worksurfaces and inset Belfast sink with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with Rangemaster extractor canopy over. Built in dishwasher. Motion sensitive under pelmet lighting. Feature tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Recessed lights. Radiator Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed french doors to rear garden and door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.77m x 1.73m )
Solid oak worksurfaces with circular sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed door to side elevation. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to garage.
Loft access. Double glazed window to side elevation. Built in linnen cupboard with radiator and shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
A good sized master bedroom with radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation with aspect down the cul-de-sac with wooded views beyond.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 6" + Door recess ( 3.23m x 2.29m + Door recess )
Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 10" + recess ( 3.48m x 2.08m + recess )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath wit mixer shower tap and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled splashbacks areas. Tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator. Electric shaver point. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
The property is approached via a tarmac drive for two vehicles providing access to the double garage. Lawned garden to front with shrubbery borders and conifer tree. Timber gate opens onto a path extending along the right elevation and leads to the rear garden.
A good sized private and enclosed garden to rear elevation being principally laid to lawn with patio area adjoining the rear elevation with raised border, specimen holly tree, fencing and mature hedging to boundaries.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 15' 11" ( 5.41m x 4.85m )
Twin up and over doors to front elevation. Electric light and power. Door to utility room. Wall mounted gas boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56720656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.