2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGrove Gardens, Littleton, CHESTER
Sold STC £180,000
- Guide price £180,000 - £200,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £180,000 - £200,000. Situated in the desirable hamlet of Littleton is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens. The property is located to a Cul-De-Sac location and is within reach of Christleton, Waverton and Chester City Centre
Guide price £180,000 - £200,000. Situated in the desirable hamlet of Littleton is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens. The property is located to a Cul-De-Sac location and is within easy reach of Christleton, Waverton and Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Conservatory, Bathroom, Loft, Front and Rear Gardens and a Garage.
UPVC double glazed French doors to porch (4 x 1.9) with glazed door and side panel to hall.
Built in cloak cupboard, 3 wall lights, radiator and access to loft room with pull down ladder and doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Deep coved ceiling, chimney breast with outset gas fire, picture rail, radiator, television point and double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work tops and inset single bowl sink and drainer unit. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard with shelving, central heating controls and two double glazed windows to side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Of timber construction with polycarbonate roof panels, wall light, single glazed windows to side and rear elevation overlooking the garden and glazed French doors to rear.
Bathroom 10' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.03m )
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, radiator, built in AC and double glazed window to rear.
Loft 21' 3" x 8' 5" ( 6.48m x 2.57m )
Voulted ceiling, electric lights and power points. Wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear and access to eaves.
Twin wrought iron gates open onto a paved and concrete drive which extends along the right elevation and leads to the garage. Lawned garden to front with paved area adjoining the master bedroom.
Paved patio area to the rear elevation with steps up to the patio with lawned garden to side with shrubbery borders. Two further lawned areas beyond with timber shed and panelled fencing to boundaries.
Garage 14' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.62m )
Up and over door to front, electric lights and power, window and door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56720662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.