3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVernon Avenue, Wallasey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- Investor Opportunity
- Residential Location
- No Chain
- Front & Rear Gardens
NO CHAIN! .Three bedroom home situated close to Seacombe promenade and Central park.This house would benefit from some modernisation but definitely could become an excellent, beautiful family home. Perfect for a wealth of purchasers particualrly investors and families.
A three bedroom house enjoys a conservatory to the rear . Located close to all local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. o the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also offers gas central heating, a generous sized rear garden and a front garden with the potential to provide off road parking.
This house would benefit from some modernisation and updating but would suit a wealth of purchasers and has the potential to become a beautiful family home. It is currently being sold with the added bonus of no onward chain and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 14' 8" ( 3.68m max x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.48m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, one & a half bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Plumbing for a washing machine and partially tiled. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Master Bedroom 12' 2" MAX x 10' 3" MAX ( 3.71m MAX x 3.12m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" MAX x 8' 11" MAX ( 3.63m MAX x 2.72m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and carpeted flooring.
Leisure Area Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" MAX x 12' 4" MAX ( 3.15m MAX x 3.76m MAX )
leisure area has been created in the loft which can be accessed via a pull down ladder. The area has plastered walls, boarded with carpet flooring, a skylght along with storage in the eaves.
Shower Cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator and partially tiled. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56720665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.