2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Richmond Road West, East Sheen
Sold STC £525,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious and Light
- Top Floor
- Parkside Location
- Garage available (charged separately)
A smartly presented two double bedroom apartment well positioned on the top floor of a highly esteemed private estate. This flat is particularly light and spacious with pleasant outlooks and comes with the added benefit of a share of freehold. A garage is also available (charged separately).
This is a spacious and light apartment in the highly desirable Deanhill Court, offered for sale with the rare benefit of a share of freehold and being situated on the top floor. The accommodation consists of two double bedrooms, a recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom plus a separate WC. This smartly presented flat boasts good storage and a particular highlight is the west-facing living room with far-reaching views towards London and Kew Gardens. The location offers quick access to Richmond and East Sheen and Mortlake station is within walking distance. The outstanding (OFSTED-rated) Sheen Mount Primary School is nearby as are the outside spaces of Richmond Park and Sheen Common. Deanhill Court is popular with upsizers, downsizers, first time buyers and investment buyers alike and there is parking and communal gardens for residents. A garage is also available (charged separately - please enquire).
Postcode: SW14 7DN
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.9 miles)
Nearest school: Sheen Mount Primary School (0.3 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.2 miles)
(Source: Google Maps - distances are measured as walking distances)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56720668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.