3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHinderwell Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 3QN
- Substantial end of terrace home
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Square kitchen to the back of the house
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- First floor family bathroom
- Fixed staircase to attic / roof window
- Gas central heating / uPVC dbl glazing
- Retiled main roof
This property offers family-sized living accommodation in a very popular residential location. Briefly comprising, an entrance hallway to a lounge with a fireplace, a dining room and an almost square kitchen with fitted base units & cupboards and a door opening to the courtyard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a full white suite. A fixed staircase from the first floor landing extends to the attic. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and a re-tiled main roof, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Located immediately off the bustling Princes Avenue with it's diverse selection of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy public transport links are on offer to the City Centre and surrounding villages and the picturesque Pearson Park is just a short stroll away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.