1 bedroom apartment for sale4 Great Western Street, Aylesbury
Sold STC £175,000
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- UNDERCOVER PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
Modern & well presented one bedroom apartment with undercover parking and located in Aylesbury town centre & walking distance to the mainline station. The property features double glazing, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with built in oven & hob, bedroom, bathroom, undercover parking. NO UPPER CHAIN
A modern and well presented one bedroom apartment with undercover parking and located in Aylesbury town centre and walking distance to the mainline station. The property features double glazing, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with built in oven and hob, bedroom, bathroom, undercover parking. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Door opens to entrance hall.
Electric heater. Entry phone system. Storage cupboard. Cupboard with hot water tank.
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window. Telephone and tv points. Electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.20m x 1.63m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, Built in oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 17' 1" x 9' 7" narrowing to 6' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.03m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater, Telephone and tv points.
A modern suite comprising of a low level WC. Wash hand basin, Panelled bath with shower above. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Undercover Parking Space
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56721820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.