3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFifth Avenue, Heaton, Bolton
- Traditional Style Semi Detached in Popular Residential Area
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear, Driveway Parking & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Located in an area popular with buyers due to the close proximity to daily amenities, highly regarded schooling and transportation links, this traditional style semi-detached offers plenty of space for the growing family. Whether you are upsizing or downsizing, we feel that this home well warrants internal inspection.
On entering via a reception hallway there is a lounge, dining room, conservatory and spacious kitchen. Whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property occupies a mature plot with driveway parking, garage and gardens front and rear.
Reception Hallway -
Lounge - 4.06m (into bay) x 3.51m (13'4 (into bay) x 11'6) -
Dining Room - 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5 x 11'3) - Feature fire surround with fire.
Conservatory - 3.84m x 2.79m (12'7 x 9'2) - French door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen - 4.32m x 2.49m (14'2 x 8'2) - Wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Five ring stainless steel range cooker with overhead extractor hood. Integral dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. French doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 4.06m (into bay) x 3.43m (13'4 (into bay) x 11'3) -
Bedroom - 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5 x 10'8) -
Bedroom - 2.54m x 2.13m (8'4 x 7) -
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising,corner bath with overhead shower, hand wash basin, w.c.
Outside - Occupying a maturer plot with driveway parking and a garage the property has gardens front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56721856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26598377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.